The Service Manifesto
This is the Service Manifesto. It was born out of a desire to see the IT profession endeavor to cultivate a culture that is centered around providing excellent customer service.
- I will put aside my ego each and every time I am with a customer.
- I will serve my customers to the best of my ability, whether I feel like it or not.
- I will treat each customer with dignity and respect.
- I will address each and every issue that is brought to me, regardless of how trivial it may seem.
- I will show genuine concern for my customers.
- I will strive to provide service that is of the utmost quality.
- I will continually push myself to improve the quality of service that I offer to my customers
This is the Service Manifesto. This is a pledge to change the face of customer service in IT. This is a vow to change the face of IT for the better.